|Lifting heights||900mm max.|
|Lifting||Electro-hydraulic motor 12V or 24V|
|Lowering||By unladen weight, valve-operated|
|Model||Useable platform size||Installation Height|
|Type 1730|| Width = 920mm|
Length = 1560mm
|Type 1530|| Width = 920mm|
Length = 1350mm
|Type 1250|| Width = 830mm|
Length = 1130mm
Organising your FREE quote is easy!
To speak with us directly about any of the lifting solutions we offer, call (03) 9568 8383 or follow the steps below:
- Will it fit your van or bus? We have fitting instructions for popular vehicle manufactures including Volkswagen, Mercedes, Renault and more.
Send us your vehicle’s make, model & year and we’ll let you know right away!
- We email you the installation guide for your vehicle containing colour images showing the finished installation.
- We email you a video link demonstrating the operation of the Linear Cargo Lift.
- We talk with your nearest authorised installer to determine their installation costs. Please note installation costs are determined independently by the authorised installer (not by us) and we simply add this to your quote.
- Lastly, we send you your quote including costing for:
- The Linear Cargo Lift
- Once you have your quote we’ll leave it with you to make the decision whether to go ahead with the installation or not.
Can I organise a demonstration?
Unfortunately not all dealers will have an installed display for you to look at.
Instead, we will send you an online video demonstrating the operation of the Linear Cargo Lift.
Can I apply for a Government grant?
Yes you can. Usually your Occupational Therapist will apply for this for you through NDIS or the state agency.
Your Occupation Therapist will need a quote from us in order to apply.
What if I’m not satisfied with the Linear Cargo Lift?
If you’re not satisfied with the Linear Cargo Lift we’ll refund your money – it’s a simple as that.
We also work with the installer to have it removed immediately at no additional cost to you.
Find a Local Dealer
Distance Range Radius: KM