- Will This Fit My Toilet?
- Demonstration Video
- Organise a FREE Demonstration
- Battery powered device that enables users with restricted mobility to get on and off toilet at the touch of a button
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty performing sit to stand activities due to muscle or joint weakness in their legs and/or upper body e.g. due to multiple sclerosis, osteo or rheumatoid arthritis, hip replacement, heart problems and obesity
- Helps reduce manual handling risks for carers who provide toileting assistance
- Powered lifting action replicates body’s natural standing movement
- Seat can be stopped at any position to suit user comfort and support requirements
- Fits easily and compactly over existing toilet, blending discreetly into modern home
- Smooth, wipe clean surfaces for ease of cleaning
- Acts as a normal toilet seat in lowered position for use by other household members
- No specialist installation – simply remove existing toilet seat and place over toilet bowl
- Feet rotate clockwise and anti clockwise to adjust height for different users/toilets
- Models also available with tilt up armrests (with/without integral operating controls), which give additional user support
- Supplied with two rechargeable batteries to ensure continuous operation
- Battery level indicator monitors when recharging is required
- Set of extended feet is available as an accessory to raise seat a further 6cm (2.5″) for accommodating tall users or high toilets (Product code: TL634)
Will this fit my toilet?
This will fit normal sized toilets.
If you need to adjust the height of the toilet lift to clear the toilet porcelain, you can turn the feet anti-clockwise to raise or clockwise to lower.
There should also be a minimum of 25mm/1″ clearance between the toilet bowl and the underside of the toilet lift seat.
Organise a FREE demonstration
Home demonstrations are available in Metropolitan Melbourne only. You can arrange a dry (clothed) trial of this product with us. Your Occupational Therapist will need to attend this trial – especially if you are looking at Government funding.
Demonstrations are also carried out from our MobilityCare store in Oakleigh.