Wheelchair Accessible Caravans
Do you dream of one day touring around Australia in your caravan, motor-home or van but find the idea of wheelchair access overwhelming?
Turn your dream into a reality with the AMF Bruns Cassette K90 Lift!
AMF Bruns from Germany have designed a lift to help those living with disability or limited mobility the means to access their caravan or vehicle, overcoming the restrictions and limitations associated with travel and accommodation.
The Cassette K90 lift can raise and lower a wheelchair and occupant in and out of a caravan or vehicle – all at the push of a remote-control button.
If you’re planning to travel long distances, hotels and motels are not always reliable for wheelchair access. After a long day of driving, this is the last thing you want to be thinking about.
When you travel with your wheelchair accessible caravan or vehicle, your accommodation worries can be put to rest!
The installation of the Cassette K90 Lift is quite clever as it utilises the vehicle’s unused space underneath the doorway, taking up no internal space at all.
We have many dealers Australia-wide including Accessavan, who specialise in modifying caravans to become fully Wheelchair Accessible and rely on the AMF Bruns Cassette K90 Lift to deliver outstanding results for their customers.
Features of the Cassette K90 Lift:
- Ultra-slim design guarantees ultimate ground clearance
- Vehicle interior remains unchanged
- Lift you up and lower you down within 8 seconds
- No changes to the vehicle body necessary
- Large lifting platform, suitable for large electric wheelchairs
- Automatic barrier operates on uneven roads and snow, too!
- Powerful, quiet travelling frame ensures smooth operation of the lifting platform
- Manual emergency operation
- Safety barrier ensures feet cannot be trapped in mechanism when lifting platform
- Fully automatic roll-off stop
- Two warning lights flash automatically when platform is deployed, & give warnings in poor visibility
- Safety switches ensures lift cannot be operated when door is closed
Am I Eligible For Funding?
To find out if you’re eligible for funding assistance contact your Case Manager or Occupational Therapist.
If you would like to speak directly with us, call 03 9568 8383 and we would be happy to assist you with any queries.