Why choose a hoist?
Wheelchairs and scooters allow people with limited mobility the chance to move in and around the home however traveling further afield is not always possible without use of a car.
Installing a hoist into your vehicle capable of lifting a wheelchair, powerchair or mobility scooter effortlessly in and out of your vehicle, provides the freedom and independence to travel, work, shop and explore beyond your home.
Why choose the Smart Lifter LC?
The Smart Lifter LC capable of lifting all types of mini scooters and wheelchairs weighing up to 100kg.
With over 300 vehicle specific Autochair installation kits available, we can tailor fitment of the Smart Lifter to your vehicle making the whole installation process by our authorised installers as efficient as possible.
The Smart Lifter LC is manufactured in the UK and once installed can be transferred easily from one vehicle to another.
How it works in 4 simple steps
Ideal for lifting a range of popular mini scooters
Smart Lifter Comparison: LM vs LC vs LP
Organising your FREE quote is easy!
To speak with us directly about any of the lifting solutions we offer, call (03) 9568 8383 or follow the steps below:
- Will it fit your vehicle? We have over 350 vehicle specific kits for Autochair. Send us your vehicle’s make, model & year and we’ll let you know right away!
Will it fit my vehicle? Click here to find out!
- We’ll email you the installation guide for your vehicle containing colour images showing the finished installation.
- We talk with one of our authorised installers that’s nearest to you. Please note installation costs are determined independently by the authorised installer (not by us) and we simply add this to your quote.
- Lastly, we’ll send you your quote including costing for:
- The Smart Lifter LC
- Once you have your quote we’ll leave it with you to make the decision whether to go ahead with the installation or not.
Can I organise a demonstration?
Yes you can and it’s FREE! We have dealers located Australia-wide. To arrange a demonstration with a dealer near you, call us on (03) 9568 8383 or Find A Dealer and select Autochair from the dropdown menu.
Can I apply for a Government grant?
Yes you can. Usually your Occupational Therapist will apply for this for you through NDIS or the state agency. Learn more about accessing NDIS.
Your Occupation Therapist will need a quote from us in order to apply.
What if I’m not satisfied with The Smart Lifter?
If you’re not satisfied with the Smart Lifter we’ll refund your money – it’s a simple as that.
We also work with the installer to have it removed immediately at no additional cost to you.
Is the Smart Lifter reliable?
Autochair is manufactured in the UK and has over 45,000 satisfied customers world wide.
Founder of Autochair, David Walker received an OBE from the Queen in October 2014 in recognition for his products & services to people with disabilities. Read David Walkers OBE recognition.
Pat Turner, Sevenoaks
Lynn and John Gregory, Sittingbourne
Mr Leonard Bicester