Suitable for the following vehicles
- CITROEN Jumper
- FIAT Ducato
- FORD Transit
- MERCEDES-BENZ Sprinter
- MERCEDES-BENZ Vito
- MERCEDES-BENZ Viano
- NISSAN Interstar
- NISSAN Primastar
- OPEL Movano
- OPEL Vivaro
- PEUGEOT Boxer
- RENAULT Master
- RENAULT Trafic
- VOLKSWAGEN Crafter
- VOLKSWAGEN T5
|Operational control||Via push buttons - up/down, stow/deploy|
|Unladen weight||Between 135kg and 140kg, depending on platform size|
|Features||Manual pump, two hand rails, automatic flashing lights|
|Power||12V electro-hydraulic motor|
|AL1 Panorama 1200||AL1 Panorama 1400|
|Usable platform width||755mm||755mm|
|Usable platform length||1,200mm||1,400mm|
Organising your FREE quote is easy!
To speak with us directly about any of the lifting solutions we offer, call (03) 9568 8383 or follow the steps below:
- Will it fit your van or bus? We have fitting instructions for popular vehicle manufactures including Volkeswagen, Mercedes, Renault and other. Send us your vehicle’s make, model & year and we’ll let you know right away!
Will it fit my vehicle? Click here to find out!
- We’ll email you the installation guide for your vehicle containing colour images showing the finished installation.
- We will send you a link to a video demonstrating the operation of the AL1 Linear Lift.
- We talk with your nearest authorised installer to determine their installation costs. Please note installation costs are determined independently by the authorised installer (not by us) and we simply add this to your quote.
- Lastly, we’ll send you your quote including costing for:
- The AL1 Linear Lift
- Once you have your quote we’ll leave it with you to make the decision whether to go ahead with the installation or not.
Can I organise a demonstration?
Unfortunately, not all dealers will have this item on display for you to look at.
Instead, we can send you an online video that demonstrates the operation of the AL1 Linear Lift.
Can I apply for a Government grant?
Yes you can. Usually your Occupational Therapist will apply for this for you through NDIS or the state agency.
Your Occupation Therapist will need a quote from us in order to apply.
What if I’m not satisfied with The AL1 Linear Lift?
If you’re not satisfied with The AL1 Linear Lift we’ll refund your money – it’s a simple as that.
We also work with the installer to have it removed immediately at no additional cost to you.
- Product Sheet
- 2016-17 Catalogue
- Fitting Instructions: Volkswagen T5/T6 (Sample)
- Fitting Instructions: Ford Transit (Sample)
- Vehicle Access & Modifications Brochure
Find a Local Dealer
Distance Range Radius: KM