Why choose a hoist?
Wheelchairs and scooters allow people with limited mobility the chance to move in and around the home however traveling further afield is not always possible without use of a car.
Installing a hoist into your vehicle capable of lifting a wheelchair, powerchair or mobility scooter effortlessly in and out of your vehicle, provides the freedom and independence to travel, work, shop and explore beyond your home.
Why choose the Smart Lifter LP?
The Smart Lifter LP hoist is fully adjustable in height, reach and spread.
With advanced engineering and superb design, Smart Lifter LP Hoist is adjustable and capable of lifting a diverse range of scooters, wheelchairs and powerchairs into your car.
Autochair have over 350 vehicle specific kits making the installation process efficient for our authorised installers.
We can also provide you with colour images to give you an idea of what the finished installation will look like for your vehicle.
Many hoists on the market are unable to lift heavy scooters & powerchairs. The Smart Lifter LP however, makes light work of it with it’s 150kg & 200kg lifting capacity models!
The Smart Lifter range is built to the highest standards, engineered to last & fitted by experts for your personal ease and convenience.
The Smart Lifter range fits compact inside many different vehicle models and makes.
How it works in 4 simple steps
1. Fold down your mobility vehicle and attach to the hoist using the provided attachment points.
2. Press the button to begin hoisting.
4. Your mobility device is safety stowed.
Smart Lifter Comparison: LM vs LC vs LP
Organising your FREE quote is easy!
To speak with us directly about any of the lifting solutions we offer, call (03) 9568 8383 or follow the steps below:
- Will it fit your vehicle? We have over 350 vehicle specific kits for Autochair. Send us your vehicle’s make, model & year and we’ll let you know right away!
Will it fit my vehicle? Click here to find out!
- We’ll email you the installation guide for your vehicle containing colour images showing the finished installation.
- We talk with one of our authorised installers that’s nearest to you. Please note installation costs are determined independently by the authorised installer (not by us) and we simply add this to the quote.
- Lastly, we’ll send you your quote including costing for:
- The Smart Lifter LP
- Once you have your quote we’ll leave it with you to make the decision whether to go ahead with the installation or not.
Can I organise a demonstration?
Yes you can and it’s FREE! We have dealers located Australia-wide. To arrange a demonstration with a dealer near you, call us on (03) 9568 8383 or Find A Dealer and select Autochair from the dropdown menu.
Can I apply for a Government grant?
Yes you can. Usually your Occupational Therapist will apply for this for you through NDIS or the state agency. Learn more about accessing NDIS.
Your Occupation Therapist will need a quote from us in order to apply.
What if I’m not satisfied with The Smart Lifter?
If you’re not satisfied with the Smart Lifter we’ll refund your money – it’s a simple as that.
We also work with the installer to have it removed immediately at no additional cost to you.
Is the Smart Lifter reliable?
Autochair is manufactured in the UK and has over 45,000 satisfied customers world wide.
Founder of Autochair, David Walker received an OBE from the Queen in October 2014 in recognition for his products & services to people with disabilities. Read David Walkers OBE recognition.
K Walsh Cheshire
Mr Leonard Bicester