Get yourself mobile with the Smart Transfer
The Smart Transfer lift is designed to smoothly transfer a person from their wheelchair into a car seat.
It is made from strong, lightweight aluminium and can lift up to 150kg.
When the lifting device is not in use, it can be easily detached providing the necessary leg room.
No need to change vehicles! You should consider saving money with the Smart Transfer before looking at more expensive wheelchair accessible vehicles.
Autochair have over 350 vehicle specific kits for Sedans, Vans, 4x4s, Hatchbacks, MPVs & Convertibles making the installation process efficient for our authorised installers.
The mount and bracket which holds the lifting device can be installed into most vehicle types by a qualified installer usually within 3-4 hours.
The Smart Transfer can be used injunction with the Smart Transfer Smartbase providing a transfer lift solution in the home, on holiday or even in the office.
How it works in 4 simple steps
1. Place the sling onto the seat before or after the user is seated.
2. Securely attach the sling to the 4 point lifting attachment.
3. Using the remote, press the up button to guide the person into the car.
4. Unclip the sling and stow the lift ready for travel.
Organising your FREE quote is easy!
To speak with us directly about any of the lifting solutions we offer, call (03) 9568 8383 or follow the steps below:
- Will it fit your vehicle? We have over 350 vehicle specific kits for Autochair. Send us your vehicle’s make, model & year and we’ll let you know right away!
Will it fit my vehicle? Click here to find out!
- We’ll email you the installation guide for your vehicle containing colour images showing the finished installation.
- We talk with one of our authorised installers that’s nearest to you. Please note installation costs are determined independently by the authorised installer (not by us) and we simply add this to the quote.
- Lastly, we’ll send you your quote including costing for:
- The Smart Transfer
- Once you have your quote we’ll leave it with you to make the decision whether to go ahead with the installation or not.
Can I organise a demonstration?
Yes you can and it’s FREE! We have dealers located Australia-wide. To arrange a demonstration with a dealer near you, call us on (03) 9568 8383 or Find A Dealer and select Autochair from the dropdown menu.
Can I apply for a Government grant?
Yes you can. Usually your Occupational Therapist will apply for this on your behalf through NDIS or the state agency. Learn more about accessing NDIS.
Your Occupation Therapist will need a quote from us in order to apply.
What if I’m not satisfied with The Smart Transfer?
If you’re not satisfied with the Smart Transfer we’ll refund your money – it’s a simple as that.
We’ll also work with the installer to have it removed immediately at no additional cost to you.
Is the Smart Transfer reliable?
Autochair have over 45,000 satisfied customers world wide.
Founder of Autochair, David Walker received an OBE from the Queen in October 2014 in recognition for his products & services to people with disabilities. Read David Walkers OBE recognition.
Roger Hull, West Sussex
Edward Bainbridge, Cumbria